Sunday, September 18, 2011

the Cranberries - No Need to Argue. Do you have this cd?

Sometimes when you meet someone, the connection is obvious and immediate. Sometimes it takes a little longer to build.  The next thing you know, you become really close friends and people start taking pictures of you two in pirate costumes on the street.  Nothing in life is more wonderful than having someone who makes you laugh anytime and anywhere.

I met her almost five years ago now.  Definitely didn't expect us to become such awesome friends but funny things happen when the stars are aligned.  You know someone is meant to be in your life when you so often unknowingly communicate telepathically with each other.  Have you ever sat down with a friend and then suddenly blurt out a word that happens to be something they are also thinking of right at that very moment?  Have you ever texted a friend a random word related to a funny story and then right at that moment, she happens to be telling that funny story to someone else?

It feels like so much time has gone by because so much has happened in the past five years.  Rough times and good times, we seem to find a way back to each other's lives which is pretty amazing.  The best part is that I can always look back to our favourite memories and remember every detail like it was yesterday.
________


All the things you said to me today,
Change my perspective in every way.
These things count to mean so much to me,
Into my faith, you and your baby.

It's out there. It's out there.
It's out there. If you want me I'll be here.

I'll be dreaming my dreams with you.
I'll be dreaming my dreams with you.
And there's no other place,
That I'd lay down my face.
I'll be dreaming my dreams with you. 

1 comment:

  1. my heart is so full right now. b-ri....words can't even express how much i love you. coyote.

    ReplyDelete